Our solutions team has a wide-array of technology practice and expertise in some of the most complex and difficult-to-implement technologies. With more than 50 years of experience in some of the most demanding environments in the world, we bring those skills proven in the real world to bear on your problems and challenges. Contact us today for more information and to set up a conversation about your needs.
- End-to-end technology architecture, design, and deployment
- Sharded database design and deployment
- Hyper-Scale vertical and horizontal scaling
- Geographical Data Distribution (geo-distribution)
- Streaming analytics design
- Messaging and middleware systems
- Distributed systems (applications, compute, general and special purpose workloads)
- Cloud strategy
- Availability, scalability, capacity planning and resiliency
- Network and security design
Detailed Technology Breakdown
Technology vision and strategyChoosing the right path for your organization, especially one which anticipates future trends and needs, can be difficult for even the simplest systems. Trust us to help chart a course for your organization -- one which is flexible and grows with you over time. We can develop segmented or integrated strategies in all areas including:
Messaging and Middleware TechnologiesThe team specializes in distributed systems, and generally design event-driven systems. Providentia Worldwide has decades of theoretical and practical experience in designing complex, very high throughput (millions msg/sec) systems with 99.999%+ availability.
We have designed, deployed, and operated systems from a wide variety of vendors and across the gamut from the very small embedded-class to the very large scale-up and scale-out supercomputer. With a pedigree which includes health care, hyperscale, internet, academic, and financial systems, our team has experience with the most reliable and the highest performant systems in the world.
Most system vendors including
Supercomputer and High Performance Computing sytems from vendors including
- Texas Instruments
General and Special-Purpose Processor Technology
- AMD General and GPU
- Intel General, GPU, FPGA
- nVidia GPU
- Texas Instruments ARM, DSP, GPU
- Xilinx FPGA